CNBR Card fault message

arunvedha

Hello friends.,

In a Controlnet communication card there is an Fault message is coming like FAULT:icpinit.c line 0418. I'm unable to understand that fault message. Actually the card is 1756-CNBR/D used in control logic. so anybody guide me to sortout that problem.

Is the OK led solid red, also ?

Probably, the module will need to be sent in for repair if it occurs in any slot.
If it occurs in some, but not all the slots, then the problem may be with the 1756-Chassis Backplane.
Flashing the module, even if possible, may not resolve this issue.

I strongly suggest to contact RA TechSupport in order to deep troubleshooting guidelines.

- fuzzy logic

Similar Topics

can anyone help me to programmatically get data from a 1756-CNB (R) and 1756-CN2 (R) modules using CIP message? info such as: max_connection...
Replies
Views
Friends, I have existing CNBR Series. E, Firm ware Rev: 11.002 running in a redundant system, now I received new CNBRE with F/W 11.005. As our...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have problem to communicate with 1756-CNBR neither using 1784-PCC nor via ControlLogix5000 back plane. The module LED shown steady RED...
Replies
Views
We have been using controlnet for a while. but suddenly two stations showed problems. both controlnet card showing NET ERR. Rsnetworx sometimes...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have 1756-CNBR/D module with revision 5.1(compatible keying choice) and i want to replace it by another one with revision 5.38.40 i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom