RS Test Stand

lucifer

RS Test Stand...user reviews.

Actually I had asked about it in my last post about inteconnectivity between Siemens S7 PLC and RS Test Stand, but got almost no feedback.

So just to move the topic up in the stack ...here it goes again.

I could not find a single post about RS Test Stand.... I guess it is a wonderful product but don't understand why it has failed to draw attention of techies in-here.

I would like to hear reviews of people who have used it and also how good is it in testing non AB PLCs and how much beneficial are the test cases and test logs than conventional simulator based testing?

Similar Topics

Has anyone built a Kinetix Test Stand using 220VAC single-phase, which is what I have available? I am not looking to do anything but power up a...
Replies
Views
I was looking at installing some remote I/O and possibly an HMI into small mobile desk. The desk will be used to control two motor controllers for...
Replies
Views
I am going to build a test/training stand for programming PLC's and HMI's; I would like to buy a panel with a bank of flip switches on it. (24...
Replies
Views
Our company wants me to do a reserch and find ou if we should buy the RS TEST STAN or the CAPE simualtion software. Does anybody know anything...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using M221 reading from 3 different sensors (modbus rs485) sharing same bus (daisy chain). I am currently using READ_VAR (in total...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom