Cellular Modems

Dan,
Yes and no. I am looking for a cell modem for a diffrent job that will use a ML1100 and a Red Lion HMI. The other job just has a moisture sensor (I posted about that too). I was thinking of using a Click for that but now thinking I just need a Cellular Modem/RTU combo. Any suggestions for that?

You might check out: https://www.pumpalarm.com/
We've got a few small municipals using them on lift stations.

Similar Topics

Anyone have any experience with cellular modems for M2M? We have had great success using the sierra wireless raven xt but they have discontinued...
Replies
Views
With the ever growing popularity of using cellular modems to monitor industrial devices, it seems as though alarm cryout functions are becoming...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client that has a water tank with a loop powered level sensor; the 4-20mA loop goes through a telephone line, half a mile away...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a flow meter which needs to be connected to our SCADA via GPRS/GSM/4G or any cellular type RTU's If any one have an idea please share...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are looking at setting up some machines in another country where internet is not available. We could use some cellular service where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom