RSLogix 5000

I figured out the timer PCE errors for the acc. and pre. Any idea on the status bit conversion to gsv. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Details ! The PLC-5 Status file is dozens of words long, and the GSV instruction has dozens of different objects it can access.

For example S:7/8 labeled as processor status rack 0 BT queue full. How would I convert that to a GSV. I don't understand the structure and terminology of that instruction.

That's a Status bit that doesn't have an equivalent in ControlLogix.

There isn't a built-in queue for MSG instructions (which are what provide the Block Transfer function in ControlLogix), so I would either not use the status bit at all, or provide an alternative method of detecting and displaying problems with the ControlNet data transfer to and from analog or specialty modules.