Panelview plus 1000: fatal application error

Hello guys,

I have a panelview plus 1000 in which I have downloaded a .mer application but this message always appear :"Fatal Application Error, Application MERuntime.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.if theproblem persits,contact the program vendor"

.mer application revision: 5.10

firmware Panelview: 5.10.16

do you have any idea about this issue? please help me.

Thank you,
Yassine.

Possible corruption of the runtime .mer or panelview firmware.
Try reflashing the firmware and creating a new .mer to download.

In creating the new runtime check for any error messages and also check factorytalk diagnostic viewer for any problems.

Possible corruption of the runtime .mer or panelview firmware.
Try reflashing the firmware and creating a new .mer to download.

In creating the new runtime check for any error messages and also check factorytalk diagnostic viewer for any problems.

Thank you for your answer.

In fact, I tried to create .mer application from 2 computers and the firmware I have just downloaded it today from rockwell site web.

Hello,

I have found the solution finally.

In fact, I downloaded a firmware revision 3.20 from rockwell web site, created a 3.20 mer application and it worked.