Any advices to help polish and develop programming skills

MaGoOoDy

Hi ,

I am an Electrical engineer , i am working in construction contracting field , and i would like to move to Oil and Gas sector through Automation field, i have conducted training course in PLC ( Siemens, Omron, Allen bradley ) and SCADA ( WinCC and wonderware intouch ) , but I need examples of real life projects so I can practice more a( any old projects will be good and helpful ).
I want a guidline or ( you can say pathway ) to polish and develop my skills in programming, so what are your advices to me ..?

I want also to go intensivly in Allen Bradley ( Rockwell ) PLC and SCADA .

Also, Does anyone know how to learn DCS ( Honeywell and Siemens ) , any website or books online courses ...?

Hi MaGoOoDy,

Are you looking for an online course or educational book? I don't have any developed courses yet, but I recently started a website called: http://www.myplctraining.com/

I recently posted a couple articles on PLC's for beginners and it is aimed toward A-B PLCs/PACs. Check it out! I may be able to point toward someone else's course depending upon whether you want to learn older PLCs or more modern PACs (ControlLogix/CompactLogix). Also feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have further questions!

Stephen