PLC 5000 fault on HMI using GSV

kojoalmighty

Hi guys, I would like to display the fault message the PLC generates during faults on an HMI. I've tried using GSV instruction with majorfaultrecords attribute. I'm reading something but not exactly how I thought it would come out. is there something I'm doing wrong or do I need to add more instructions to get the fault info? below is what I see when I open the controller proper window, major fault. I would at least like to be able to read the time and date, type with the description and code with the description as shown in the example below and be able to display it on an HMI. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance!

example: controller property major fault window.
28/05/2020 9:46:17 AM
(Type 03) I/O Fault
(Code 16) I/O module connection failed on the required module.

Port: Backplane
Module: Discrete_IO
Error: Connection timed out
Info: <none>