Controllogix Racks to offload

Hi all,

I understand this isn’t a place to sell hardware so hopefully I’m allowed to to post.

I have a bunch of CLX racks comprising of L85E cpus, Ethernet modules, point I/O etc I have no need for.

Customer was bought out mid project and they scrapped all AB stuff In favour of ABB 800xA DCS. All control software, FTview stations, licensing not required. Same applies to all PF753 drives, E300 motor starters etc.

Anyone suggest a site I can sell this as a package?

I see a lot of that stuff on eBay. Since you are obviously not familiar with it (nor am I), instead of going through the trouble, I expect your best bet would be to do a consignment deal someone already doing that.

Go to eBay and search for the processor, specifying 'Used'

Look through the listing descriptions and see if any of the sellers say they buy used PLC's. If you find one send the seller a message listing what you have, or maybe they have a store or website listed.