RSLogix 5000 Add Cumulative Data for live Viewing

Im trying to sum a running "Shift Total" production value and move it into a Month Total value that will continuously update for viewing capabilities on the ViewPoint Platform. The Problem im running into is at the end of every shift the "Shift Total" resets to zero. So I tried loading this value into an array big enough for the whole month and using a FAL instruction to sum the total array. This works fine but it only shows me the current SUM total if I toggle the FAL. I would like the accumulated value for the month so far, plus the live data for the current shift.

Last edited:
At the end of every scan, MOVe the "Shift Total" into a ghost variable.

Just before that MOV, if the "Shift Total" is either zero or less than the ghost, then add the ghost value to the the "Month total."

Also subtract the "Shift Total" from the "Month total," so the formar is not added accumulated twice in the latter in case the former is not 0.

It's silly, but it should work.

This is basically a one-shot, falling-edge detector.