AutoCAD training

MattMatt9

I just got AutoCAD installed on my computer and want to become more well rounded in it. I was hoping to get the electrical version but I just have the normal one LT. Are there any tutorials or something for using the normal one for electrical purposes?

I just got AutoCAD installed on my computer and want to become more well rounded in it. I was hoping to get the electrical version but I just have the normal one LT. Are there any tutorials or something for using the normal one for electrical purposes?

Probably something can be found on YouTube.

Similar Topics

Hi Expert: I have used EPlan at previous job, now in the new job they use AutoCAD Electrical, just finished one training at Udemy, it is not good...
Replies
Views
Hey, guys; Been trying to increase my skills across all facets of our industry, but what I need to concentrate on right now is my CAD skills...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have done a google search for training materials with not much success. does anyone on the site know of some training materials /...
Replies
Views
When I started as a controls engineer way back in the ‘80s everyone used all caps when documenting PLS programs and in AutoCAD. This was still...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom