Does anyone know what features AssetCentre 10 is coming out with?

PreLC

Hello PLCs.net!

As in the title, I was just curious about what big/new features are coming up in the next release, anything to really look forward to?

I am a user of Rockwell software, and I was also wondering if there is an "Upcoming features" page for Rockwell software?
I know a lot of you *cough*Ken*cough* are insiders, I thought one of you ought to know :D

Regards!
-PreLC

I know part of the release is OS/SQL support for the newer systems. 2019 is supported on the OS side, and at least SQL2017.

Similar Topics

They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
Need some help here (again). I tried to download my HMI to the PLC and I get this error message about a missing file. Can anyone help?
Replies
Views
Hi there, I need to work on a GE series 5 PLC which need DOS based Logic Master 5, it seems like nowhere I can purchase this software anymore...
Replies
Views
Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a spare PacDrive part# LMC600CBD10000? Not necessarily for sale, but to do a bench test. I have a CF image file, and I'd like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom