TIA PORTAL ADAPTING S7-1200/1500 FB to S7-300

qwemx

I have the Simatic Blocks Library from the ABB website to control their Drives they have Library for S7-300 (STL) and S71200/1500 (Ladder).

STL is difficult to understand therefore I wanted this block to be in Ladder therefore I decided to use the S7-1200/1500 FB and get rid of errors to make it adapted to S7-300 CPU

S7-1200/1500 TIA blocks in S7-300 had some errors on compiling .

IN 10+ networks the error is fixed by changing the command "Move" with BLKMOVE , because Move does not support Struct data .

Finally two faults are remaining Error in Network 74 and Error in the Last Network

Error in Network 74 :
I need to convert the Byte to INT but always positive i think because original data type was USint from 1500 and pass to the block which will then ADD 1 to it and then transfer back the value to BYTE some STL code to do this should take care of this before and after the block .

Error in the Last Network:
Fixed by changing the data type but skeptical if this can cause some issues

ERROR NETWORK 74.png ERROR LAST NETWORK.png

Last edited:
Yes from here .
I was able to get the errors fixed but after compiling the ladder as written in s71200 and 1500 is also not compatible in S7-300