Mobile-friendly version of this forum?

I have a shortcut/bookmark set up to go straight to the Q&A board ... I never even see the popups that seem to bother some folks ... (or maybe it's because I'm already a member?) ...

I think its just that they are not 'supporting' members... but if they pay a couple bucks it goes away and they get more benefits like the T shirts and hats and special door prizes at our parties.... oh wait, that was the other forum :D

I have a shortcut/bookmark set up to go straight to the Q&A board ... I never even see the popups that seem to bother some folks ... (or maybe it's because I'm already a member?) ...

www.plctalk.net/qanda/index.php

I have ZERO desire to ever use my phone for web browsing (it's a flip phone actually) ... and now that I'm retired - I hardly ever even answer the durn thing when it rings - unless it's the special ring tone that's assigned to my wife ...

My shortcut goes to the thread list, link below. The popup isn't there every time (once over day or two), and is easy enough to close. It isn't a huge deal, but if it is trying to annoy me into becoming a member, it's mostly having the opposite effect.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/forumdisplay.php?f=2