How to download 2 versions of Studio 5000

It does take a lot of time to install, and our "keeper" of the VM backups insists that we take a copy of the VM before installing the new version of Studio5000 in case it all goes tits up, as especially the PCs used by the Techs, they have Logix 5, Logix 500 and Studio5000 to look at each and every PLC in their remit.
The older versions of Logix5000 have gone by the wayside - V13 is only XP if I remember correctly.

RSLogix5000/Studio5000 software installation has to be one of the most painful processes ever devised.

For my work I have to maintain version compatibility back to V10, so I set aside 3 to 4 days to get all the versions installed and working.

OG prefers now to install newest first, oldest later, but I have found this does not always work with earlier revisions of the software. Presumably the installers are not properly checking the installed versions of "prerequisites" or "required" software" in a manner that deems them "acceptable" for the installation to continue.

True, but still better than Siemens TIA WIncc installation where you cant install two version on the same PC. I have 3 VMs for 3 versions.