Allen bradley panelview plus1000

ttis

i was trying to run a .mer file which i have uploaded from a running pvp1000 same model. when i load it on new pvp1000 it shows " the terminal can only run HMi applications (MERs) designed for panel view plus compact or panel view plus 7 standard terminals"
when i try to convert the project window size by using factory talk view studio to "pvplus 7 standard or compact " and recreate (MER) file folllowinw error appears

ERROR: Unsupported driver detected. Driver name = "RSLinx Server". Description: Only the Ethernet driver and Serial DF1 drivers are supported by PanelView Plus 7 Standard Machine Edition applications. Only the Ethernet, Serial DF1 and Serial DH485 drivers are supported by Compact Machine Edition applications.

ERROR: Unsupported driver detected. Driver name = "RSLinx Classic". Description: Only the Ethernet driver and Serial DF1 drivers are supported by PanelView Plus 7 Standard Machine Edition applications. Only the Ethernet, Serial DF1 and Serial DH485 drivers are supported by Compact Machine Edition applications.

ERROR: Unsupported driver detected. Driver name = "projectname". Description: Only the Ethernet driver and Serial DF1 drivers are supported by PanelView Plus 7 Standard Machine Edition applications. Only the Ethernet, Serial DF1 and Serial DH485 drivers are supported by Compact Machine Edition applications.

need help to counter this

Panelview + line is a confusing mess.

You have to match the firmware revision and hardware style.

I would convert to the MER file back to Application file using the Application Manager. Once you got that into the application and it shows up as a project then close it. Create a new APPLICATION, select the model of the new PV, then "IMPORT" your existing application into this new project.

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

Are you certain that both the old and new models of PanelView are the same ? The messages you are describing suggest that your new PanelView is a "Compact" or a "PV+ 7 Standard", both of which have some reduced functionality.

The warning messages are probably because the RSLinx Enterprise "schema" includes some drivers that are not supported on the new PV+ terminal.

The driver configurations are often transferred along with the "schema" to the PV+ terminal as part of the *.MER Runtime file, even if they are not used by the RSLinx Enterprise "shortcuts" in the Runtime.

The solution is simply to delete the unused drivers from the "Runtime" tab in RSLinx Enterprise configuration, before creating a new *.MER Runtime file and transferring it to the terminal.

Hi ALL !
i have a .mer file of panel view plus 1000 (2711P) *screen resolution PVPlus700/1000. But i have panel view plus 1000 compact HMI (2711PC). the problem is that i have restored the .mer file and when i try to convert the project on panel view plus compact 1000 (2711PC) it shows this error " unsupported driver ... " *picture attached but when i delete the backplane drivers which are *pictures attached and converted the project file to PVP compact 1000 it is converted normally but hmi is not communicating with the plc -as mentioned i have deleted some drivers does it impact the communication protocol - what is backplne drivers -
software version factory talk view 10.0
what should i do to counter this issue
Need help

unnamed.jpg IMG_20200811_125652.jpg