O.T. - Multi-Monitor Arrays?

damica1

If this is Off-Topic please just delete!

Is anybody using Multi-Monitor Arrays with screens as large as 40" or bigger?

I'm getting ready to update our DATA CENTER with 8 (40" screens) and can't find a mounting solution.

The problem seems to be the larger screen size (40") I have reached out to several manufactures of mounting hardware and they all only make arrays for up to 27" monitors.

Nobody using 40" or larger screens for they SCADA systems?

How about this...

https://www.standsandmounts.com/PremierMountsFloorStand-PSP-60B.aspx

You would need 4 of them but you could mount 2 on each poll and you could just spread them apart to fit the 40"

Or I would contact them, they have just about everything so they should be able to help

Are they all running off the same PC? I am due for another upgrade, I was looking at Dells with Radeon Pro WX5100 and running them off HDMI adapters, they are not high end but I think they will be better than what I have, my new shop has a ridiculous internet speed but my PC's are sloooower than ****, my speeds are about 400 download but its like I am running on dial up :)

If this is Off-Topic please just delete!

Is anybody using Multi-Monitor Arrays with screens as large as 40" or bigger?

I'm getting ready to update our DATA CENTER with 8 (40" screens) and can't find a mounting solution.

Yes, but we just wall mounted the the televisions that we used. Hard to imagine a multiple monitor desktop mounting solution for monitors larger than 27". I have done quad mounting of 27" monitors though.

We use channel like 80/20 and use generic mounts. If it’s a video wall usually you do need any mounts that articulate so the channel makes it so easy to get perfect alignment. There are companies that make video walls where the monitors snap into each other but are usually ungodly expensive.