S7-1500F and S120 over Profisafe SLS

cottagewood

Has any one got any experience with Safe Limited Speed , I've used the standard library functions for the drive safety and standard telegrams, LDrvSafe_SinaSTlg30Control,LDrvSafe_SinaSTlg30Status and telegram30.
The safety in the drive has extended safety functions and the safety is commissioned with no errors

when I make the SLS bit high in the PLC function block it doesn't activate it in the drive. All the other communication functions between the PLC and drive are working, including STO

How are you monitoring the SLS activation in the drive?

You turn the SLS bit to zero to activate it.

sls.jpg

Last edited: