Powerflex 753 - Setting up datalinks via Studio

Lovell

I have a PowerFlex 753 V14.002 connected to an L8X processor for control of it. I am trying to add a data link but I have not done so before with this new a drive. They seem to change how the datalinks are setup up with each new revision of the drive. I have been reading the manual but it is not clear to me where exactly to go to set it up. I have tried par 905 but it does not add anything to the data structure. I am using the built in ENETR for ethernet comms (Port 6). Does anyone have experience with setting these up in studio? I do not have CCW installed.

Thanks.
o_O

Perhaps some screenshots? You should add the drive (offline) in your project and then select the data-links and look for the corresponding information you are trying to grab. What are you try to get? current? voltage? Are you saying you are adding the links but not seeing the data?

Bornwild - that video is not current. The new 753 don't show those tabs in their properties.

I called tech support and here are some images of where I had to go to create a datalink for output current.

I did have a comm card, an ENETR. Setup changes if you have a 20comm-E.

Working now. did require to do offline and then download...