Control/ PLC questions

While tuning a servo, you notice that the servo does not follow the commanded motion profile very well. There is also a large position error after the move has completed. Describe the approach you would take to improve the servo’s performance.

Post a question on PLCTalk.net, but do some work first, and post that in a .ZIP file.

Similar Topics

Describe how you would perform a 2-point linear calibration of a PLC analog input? The scaling is calculated in PLC ladder.
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have two questions. Well, is there how to monitor my output in my PLC without a sensor? For example, if I energize my VALVE (24VDC)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have 3 Questions of Siemens PLC program. 1. I need to write a PI control in the program. As I know I set D_set as 0 then it is a PI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm thinking about using commands for Melservo J5 controller via HMI without PLC. Have you guys done this kind of control configuration for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1500 that controls a station with diferents warehouses, but i also have a 1200 that controls one of those warehouses, i have been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom