SLC 5/04 Programming Cable 8 pins - DB9

WallyPrestone

Need help to get the cable to connect to Programming TERM
8 pins to DB-9 female for DH-485 ( NI PCMCIA-485 ) card with laptop interface.
The 8 pins connector ( long connector ) due to RS-232 connector in-Place.

Thank you

As bernie said

SLC504.jpg

I’d still look into the '5' it’s a little more versatile, it has a 9 pin with a adapter, with the '6' you have to use the round pin

you can also check e-bay

geniusintraining said:
I’d still look into the '5' it’s a little more versatile, it has a 9 pin with a adapter, with the '6' you have to use the round pin

you can also check e-bay

This?

CP7.jpg

Mickey said:

Mickey, I think this CP7 is for the PLC-5, the one that Wally has shown in the pic is the one that I was talking about the 1784-PCM 5/B it has the adapter shown in the pic...I like it better you can tap into at any point with the DH+ and make very long cables if needed, with the PCM6 you are limited to using the round pin and that length of cable...but thats just me