Red Lion G306A HMI - PAXI0130 Meter

Kravz

Good Day Everyone!

We have a project the requires an encoder connected to a Paxi Meter and then into the HMI in order to display/record depth and speed data.

I need help regarding the communication between a G3 HMI and PAXI Meter both from Red Lion. I already started to connect it using the Crimson software via Modbus RS232. The thing is I can't see or find if the meter is already connected to the HMI. The type,baud,data, and parity is already the same. Is there a way to check if the meter and HMI are already connected?

Thanks. More Power.

PS. Pls. bear with me for I'm new to this :)

Similar Topics

Trying to get a G306A panel to talk to an SDM120CTM meter but i can't make the Red Lion make sense of the response from the meter. Using PC...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help on the red lion side I was able to diver out all the port settings to get the hmi to talk to elc having the are-485 light to...
Replies
Views
Just getting into learning the Crimson 3.0 database software and I need some help. I am trying to figure out the reason why the G306A will not...
Replies
Views
I've got an encoder hooked up to a CUB5 and want to communicate with it from a G306A via RS232. I made two cables with pinouts per the G306A and...
Replies
Views
Iam removing a Panelview600 as it is no longer supported and replacing it with a Red Lion G306A panel the PLC is a SLC500, after much research I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom