Omron Sysmac C200H PLC + High Density Output Unit + Syswin 3.4 = Non-Recognition!

Tribochet

We're having extreme difficulties getting the PLC to recognize the High Density Output Module (C200H-OD218). We're using SysWin 3.4 for programming and whenever we create teh PLC I/O Table...it only recognized the unit as an "Uknown Unit." Any suggestions?

Tribochet,
the number of group-2 high-density out-put modules is limited by the cpu model. Don't know if your using a slaverack or not but I don't beleive you can use these as a slave. Are you sure you have the correct setting on the modules. Let me know if I helped any, or what you found out.

Michael

If this is a C200H-CPU01, then it will not recognize the C200H-OD218 which is known as Group 2 I/O. The Group 2 I/O started in the C200H family at C200H-CPU21/31.

PLC omron C200H + touch screen

after 15 wears use in a machine we just found that we don't have any kind of back-up solution regarding the the "plc's programme".

i was start searching in google for any kind of software to help me backing-up the above plc's data.

Could anyone help me to have this step by step because here in greece it hard to find a person nowing this kind of stuf.

thank's in advance

babis