Crimson 3, databox showing (Changing) Tag info

Attached Crimson 3.0 file has some nuts and bolts you can use.

I used a cstring tag to hold the selected flow meter data. All the tags are internal and there is a quick and dirty simulator to randomly vary each flow rate and (sort of) accrue totals.

There is a pop up for each total that lets you pick which meters are assigned to it. The main display uses that 400 character string tag to list them out (with no gaps). Each totalizer has a flag tag for each meter. I did not try to make them exclusive. (Flow Meter 1 can be used for multiple totalizers).

I didn't (until just now) try to put all 8 meters into one totalizer. My little windows are only big enough for four.

Last edited:
Finally got around to looking at this properly and realised that you have made a totaliser rather than a summing program. but with some tweaking I have managed to get my program to do what I want.

Thanks

Next dumb question is why when I convert an integer into a floating point number is it not giving me any degree of precision.
I have a formula which is supposed to convert an integer F1 into a float F2 (with 5 decimal places) by the following;
F2:= F1/360000
but when given an F1:=3674, it is returning 0.00000
If I change the formula to F2:=F1/36 it gives me 1.00000
it is basically treating my float as an integer with decimal places unused.
How do I make it use the decimal places?

I am a bit of a purist, or pain the ar*e has also been mentioned, so I prefer:

F2 = float(F1) / 360000.0;

It works both ways, but adding the float is called casting and it reminds you that F1 is not a float value.