Turning Device and Embossing Device

ferdiecobilla

Turning Device
A turning device transfers parts from one conveyor belt to another (which is running in the opposite direction).
When push button (s1) is pressed, the frame of the turning device is advanced by cylinder A. The part is then transferred and moves on in the opposite direction.
When the push button (s2) is pressed, the frame is moved back into the initial position (cylinder A retracts).

EMBOSSING DEVICE
A stamping device can be operated from three sides. Each workpiece is fed in by a guide and in the process contracts two of the three signal generators (proximity sensors) B0, B1, B2. This causes a pneumatic cylinder to be advanced via a solenoid valve (y1) and a recess is punched into the workpiece. The embossing process is to be triggered when two signal generators respond. For safety reasons the cylinder must not extend when all three signal generators are contacted.

These are some of the exercises we have in our plc subject. I would like to ask some help in solving them by providing me the respective ladder diagrams. I will be most grateful and am looking forward for the answers. Thank you.

Providing you "the respective ladder diagrams" is not considered "some help in solving them"... (n)

By the way, I think the first one could be quite easy if you'd bother to think about it... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric