1770-kf2

RPERKINS

hello I have the old 6200 software still on a computer with dos 6.22
we keep this around for the older guys. It uses the 1770-kf2 data hwy communication interface. was working great but now it wont put the terminal online. it use to work great now it just gets hung up and gives error unable to put station on dh+ link. I now it old software but trying to help these guys out when working on a plc5 processors.

Thanks Robin

Hi, can you tell me more about your situation? The matter is that I am engaged in an old assembly and collecting software of different generations, I get acquainted with a lot for my own understanding of the matter and the publication of this in my personal blog. I help people and would like to help you. Maybe you could sell me this computer and make an exchange. I've been looking for 6200 software on a dos 6.22