1771-dr

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I was doing research on our control system and found 2 of these cards. I found the manuals for them and broke down the logic. Just wanted to know if anybody had or was still using these things and could check out my cross to point out the holes in it to me. I think it is correct.

If you have any pointers on these systems that would be great as well.
If you OPEN the TXT file in MS WORD all the info lines up.

Last edited:
Guys I did a little more research and I think this Reverse Engineering is a good breakdown f the logic.

Well it looks like I am in the same boat that you were once in. I have just discovered that we have one of those lovable I/O logic controller modules and I must now learn how to interpret the numbers and come up with the ladder logic that resides in the module. Nothing is documented.

I have voed to thoroughly document my findings so that nobody else that works here ever has to go through this again.

RA library has a PDF of this module not a good one but is is better than nothing. If you get in a bind post and I will try to help

1771-DR module conversion

Looking for some help in a conversion of some source code in a 1771-DR module and how that equates into the corresponding operation as well as internal code being executed?? This in relation to the frequency RPM pickup on an external sensor for determining speed. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.