Upload WinCC Program

Damain06

Hi there guys I wanted to know if it is possible to upload a WinCC program from a HMI if you lost the source code. Is it possible just to connect and upload as you would do with a plc program?

If you just wanted to create a backup of the running app you could use pro-save.
You can drop the project to an identical replacement.
As far as opening the project/Development though, the answer is no. you'll need the source code.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone.. Anybody know how to upload program from WinCC to PLC/Laptop, I am using Simatic Wincc Flexible 2008 SP3 software. I have tried by...
Replies
Views
I have WinCC2008 and a TP177B screen . I need to upload the program from a screen on site and download the program into a new screen. Can...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I got a new TP 177B MSTN. The problem is I cannot download my project to the HMI. Im using a siemens PC adapter USB for downloading my...
Replies
Views
Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
I HAVE A OLD MESSUNG HMI AND I WANT TO UPLOAD A PROGRAM FILE FROM IT TO A USB PENDRIVE WITHOUT USING PC OR SOFTWARE...WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO DO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom