No output from P_AOut PlantPAx

instruward

I've got a P_AOut function block that isn't doing what I expect it to do.

There is a value PSET_CV of 100% coming from a FIC loop as an input, however the output is still only 0%. I'm expecting it to be near 100% because the flows 0, with a setpoint of 20.

I've looked the the parameters of this block, everything appears fine. There is no faults, its status Sts_Prog is 1 for program mode.

Any tips for what I should be looking for?

Yea it's the last JSR on the Main ladder routine.

I'm just noticing the input reference is 100.0, and the line connecting goes to PSet_CV of the P_AOut block. However if I click the "..." Parameters it lists PSet_CV as 0.

Which almost seems like the routine isn't being scanned, or some parameter set is blocking passing the 100.0 value.

Ok, turns out there was some sort of fault. After setting OCmd_ResetAckAll to '1' the P_AOut block started functioning. I'm not exactly clear why the PlantPAx HMI faceplate wouldn't indicate this.