Using a SINGLE register in instruction 11D having double registers in FATEK

AB2005

Hello;

I am working for programing of a Fatek FBs-20MA PLC. I have a data in a single register (in given picture, its R0), to ADD the values of R0 in D1000, i have used instruction 11D-ADD in which DOUBLE REGISTER is used because the resultant value can be increased in millions.

My problem is that the R0 is actually a SINGLE register which i have used in double register, in 08-MOV instruction where single register is used, the value of R0 is different and in 11D-ADD instruction, its value is different and same value is then ADD in D1000. Kindly help me how do i overcome on this issue.

Fatek.png

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, It's been a while. I have an opportunity to install a system that uses a 480V 3phase 4.4kW gearmotor driven by a 11kW VFD. Everything...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it is possible to pause a single step in Logix SFC? I've searched for pausing in the manual and all I could find was the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to PLC programming and this is my first project. In our project we feed water, Methane and air to the combustion chamber. For...
Replies
Views
Hello.. i need help doing my project..i dont know how to start using CJ1M plc..can anyone?
Replies
Views
I am working on a program which uses a light triggered switch with 3 states off- on off. The three states are all to a single input. What is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom