Advice: Tracking a reject on a conveyor

Yes, I haven't read any new posts today but I've implemented what was provided on the github link. I'm hoping to have the machine available to test tomorrow afternoon with product flow. We have an old plant, so breakdowns often ruin my plans.

What I have read is very helpful, it's not how I would of thought to approach solving it. Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

Yes, I haven't read any new posts today but I've implemented what was provided on the github link. I'm hoping to have the machine available to test tomorrow afternoon with product flow. We have an old plant, so breakdowns often ruin my plans.

What I have read is very helpful, it's not how I would of thought to approach solving it. Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

You're welcome.

Feel free to fork the repo on Github, add your code to your fork, and make a pull request back to my repo, if the code can be made public.