how to make a button to link to another dispays?

androcci

Hello first time factory talk user. Can someone please help me figure out how do I create a button that if is momentarily pressed it will take me to another display?

so i have 3 screens, plant overview, alarms, D/A and if I am in Plant Overview i can click the alarm or D/A button to take me to that screen? I know how to make buttons but don't know this specific part.

Similar Topics

Hello I was wondering how to link a button in Wonderware to two different PLC’s? This button is a reset button that resets both PLC’s. - one plc...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm using studio 5000 V32 and Facktorytalk view ME. My question is: is there an system tag that tell you if one or more alarm is on? I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, i was wondering if there was a way, possibly through VBA, to link a push button in FTView to a tag in a different PLC. So i have a plc-5...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
FactoryTalk View ME running on PanelView Plus 7, connected to Compact GuardLogix 5380 PLC Customer is asking for a physical push button to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom