Wincc function trend control

javadctrl

Hi all.
I use a function trend control to show X and Y float tag from archive tag. Tags save in tag logging Continuous. I want to use a button to clear function trend. I use below c script in button action but it work for online tag SetPropBOOL("PictureName.Pdl", "Control1", "DeleteData", TRUE); In fact I want when I start the test, clear function tend control . Pleas guide me how to do it...

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using a KTP 400 compact panel HMI. I am using the Recipe object to create transfer and delete the recipe using its integrated...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a KTP 400 compact panel HMI. I am using the Recipe object to create transfer and delete the recipe using its integrated...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Please help me, on how to configure Wincc Slider Cntrl. I want to use this slider as a setpoint for VFD speed, example 0-60Hz...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I've just started working with WinCC Flexible and have been trying to get a delay or wait function in a script. I've seen the...
Replies
Views
Good day.. I have a problem in using the return value in the uaArchiveImport function. I have use the uaArchiveImport function to import data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom