OEM PLC / microprocessor with ladder programming

johnyu

I'm looking for a board with 1-2 analogue inputs, 10 inputs, 6 relay outputs, power supply 6-12V, no enclosure, so I can mount it inside my own box, and it has to be cheap, less than $80, $50 would be perfect because i want to get 100+ of those boards, is there such a thing around?

here's some of my thoughts, an OEM plc board which provides all of the above and meets the cost,

or

a microprocessor e.g. PIC, plus a relay board, input, ADC module, i don't care if the board doesn't allow direct programming, i.e. I can flash the chip using a programmer. Preferably can be programmed using ladder logic, I only tried embedded programming once, and i like to avoid it. ideally the hardware should be easy to setup without to much tinkering.

What do you recommend (plc vs microprocessor) and what product?

Thanks