Module Fault detection in Siemens

smb

I work on siemens PLC (CPU314).I want to know how can I check every
module in my logic and find out is it ok or not?and send this information to the HMI.

I'm wondering like the same. There are EXTF-Led lighted, but I don't have ideas for what. Simatic S7-tool don't help me, it just tell me that led is on and I see it, it is Red.

It depends if your cards have a diagnostic capability:

If a module with diagnostic capability for which you have enabled the diagnostic interrupt detects an error, it outputs a request for a diagnostic interrupt to the CPU (when entering and leaving the state). The operating system then calls OB82.

The local variables of OB82 have four bytes of diagnostic data (of the defective module) where you can see what the problem is.