5580 Redundancy

You may get a better answer from your local Rockwell Sales office.

I can only say that newly released Redundancy V31.051 supports only L7x controllers.

We’ve tried with no luck. I know this community has plenty of connections to Rockwell, so just checking to see if anyone has heard anything.

While some people in this community may have details, it's possible that there are some things that they will not discuss in public forum.

If local RA office don't have details it means that it will not happen in a near future. They usually have details when it's getting close to release.

Also please note that L8 does not support Phase manager at this point.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am looking for AB 1765-L84ES Guard Logix 5580 Safety Controller Online. For testing my program with PLC & HMI, Is there...
Replies
Views
Hi... I have what is so-called "Limit Values" placed in the Safety PLC. These values ​​were written in REAL safety tags format. It turns out...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Folks, Putting together a system utilizing a Control Logix Gen 8 (5580) PLC w/ the L83e CPU. I'll be connecting to 8 different FLEX-IO drops...
Replies
Views
Good morning. This is something new to me. we have an existing controller running one of our plants. we are doing a conversion on another...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom