Mitsubishi PLC F2

Ctudor

Good morning gents. I'm having trouble downloading " melsoft G3 " . My operating system is windows 10, is it even possible that windows 10 will support this software????

I'm pretty sure I have been running one version of Melsoft software
under windows XP. Using a serial port off an old computer to
interface with a very old FX0n PLC.

Poet.

Lads maybe you know how to start it, but my Win10 informs me that app can't run on my PC. I've tried Win95 compatibility, but I think it is due to 64bit Windows.

What I am running, is GX Developer - FX version 8.25B.
On an older Windows 7 PC with a real serial port.

I have not tried it on windows 10.

Poet.

What I am running, is GX Developer - FX version 8.25B.
On an older Windows 7 PC with a real serial port.

I have not tried it on windows 10.

Poet.

GX Developer is completely different software and it is fully compatible with all Windows I was using. For PLCs which do not have letter X after letter F you would need old Medoc application. However GX Developer can convert Medoc files, so you can upgrade to newer ones. It is important to notice that GX Developer is also very old software...