5069-IB16 not working?

I did not try that, and sorry I missed your previous post. I looked at those settings, but thought it was just for debounce.

So the 1ms default filter setting can prevent the module from reading a constant 24vdc at the input?

It did for me. Some research revealed that it is a known issue with those modules.

You're right though, the filter is designed for debounce, but apparently it either doesn't work correctly with these modules, or they are so sensitive that they somehow see jitter at the input such that they don't reliable turn on or off.

Similar Topics

This is a new one to me. We thought we were having sensor issues when trying to commission a new machine, but realized that the inputs were not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone have a line on some stock of AB 5069-IB16 input modules? I'm coming up empty online and see only long lead times. If anyone has any...
Replies
Views
Hi All Can anyone help me with EDS files for 5069-IB16 & OB16. Thanks you!
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Kind of new at this, so we recently upgraded our 1769-l32e to the newer 5069-L320erm, i converted the file over and Verify the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading a controls system. The existing system is a SLC500 with some IO cards and a 1747-SDN module communicating to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom