Ge fanuc 90 -30 programing using lm 90-30

mamadoo95

Hello everybody,
i hae a ge fanuc 90 30, logic master 90 - 30 sw, the problem is that i donot know how to write the ladder diagram, when i run the program, i see the first screen of selection from f1 up to f9, i know how to write it using versapro, but lm 90 30 is a disaster for me, so any hints will be really appreciated, thanks at all.......

You need only remember 4 things to use LM90 software.
1. The Esc key backs you up one menu. (Read the screen.)
2. Alt-H gets you online help. (READ the screen)
3. Alt-K brings up the other short-cut keys. (READ THE SCREEN)
4. Update to Proficy Machine Edition at your first opportunity.

As you experiment ask specific and detailed questions here.

ONE MORE THING, I HAVE THE PROGRAM PRINTED ON PAPERS , WRITTRN USING LM 90 30, I WANT TO WRITE IT ON VERSAPRO, BUT THERE ARE SOME SYMBOLS IN LM 90 30 THAT I DONOT KNOW THEIR CORRESPONDING SYMBOLS IN VERSAPRO AS:

TMR 0.1 SEC IS IT A TIMER OF TYPE: TMR_HUNDREDS IN VERSAPRO OR WHAT,
SAME THING FOR EQ-int

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP