Simocode Star Delta switchover problem.

swapnil.naik

We are using Simocode (Motor Management System) and facing an issue while running a STAR-DELTA Starter
Attached are the drawings for your reference along with the simocode program

We have kept Max Star to Delta changeover time as 10sec
When we check the feeder without Load (No motor load connected), The changeover time is observed as 10 sec

But when we connect actual motor and start the feeder
The changeover from Star to Delta is not 10sec but it happens at around 2 to 2.5 sec

Is the changeover current dependent?

How can we make it to work with only timer (10sec)

Thanking you in advance for your help and support

Last edited:
There is no attachment
I am not familiar with simocode
you said MAX start time setting
I would say that 2~2.5 secs is less than that.
Motor start will always depend on load, so, if you were to set a timer to 10secs the motor would remain in Star until the timer times out.
I would think if there is a current input to the simcode - YES
it would sense the current