"Paradigm" hmi software; print required.

Steve Kemp

Hi all. I have an application that I produced a few years ago using "Edict 1.5" software. I now have only Edict-97, which will not open the old file. Is anyone willing/able to receive a copy of the application and cut/paste the "user programs" into, say, a Word document?

Thanks,

Steve.

Hi plcman. I sent a p.m. with attachment a while back, but as it's all gone quiet, I'll post it here instead. Thanks.

Steve.

Hi all, sorry to awaken an old thread but I've got a similar problem.

I'm trying to open an Edict 1.5 file but my laptop isn't having any of it.
I've got a horrible feeling that I do not have all the files on my laptop as its been changed a few times since the 90's(!) and the files would have just been copied off the previous laptop.The installation floppies are nowhere to be found and i'm pretty well stuck.
The only files I have are in the c:\edict directory these being edict.exe,edict.gid,edict.hlp,edict.ini and readme.wri.Another directory has install.exe but this requires the disk files to work, and they are missing.
If any of you know which files are missing I 'may' be able to get them from somewhere - it would certainly be a help.

Cheers for reading

Al