Toshiba VFD Serial Adapter Driver

jmaty23

Has anyone had any success installing the Toshiba USB001Z USB to Serial Adapter to a Windows 10 PC? Is there a Win10 driver available?

I use the adapter to provision Toshiba VSF15 VFDs.

I have a US-485/422 USB to serial converter that I am trying. Do you know if I can just use a standard Ethernet pass-thru cable to connect to the VFD from the Serial adapter??

Similar Topics

I swapped out a powerflex 70 for a Toshiba G9 unit. The 70 is set up for 3 wire control coming out of the PLC (Omron) The user manual and terminal...
Replies
Views
We recently replaced a toshiba VF-AS1 inverter with a like new inverter. It has an ICC ehternet interphase card and communicates with a control...
Replies
Views
So, here's the deal. I have a deck chain with a 5 HP motor attached to it. I have a foot pedal to stop/stop and an adjustable pot for the operator...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow members, Has anybody interfaced Toshiva VFD TOSVERT-300MVi with Rockwell's ControlLogix? Any examples? Regards, --Rahul.
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a profibus interface card for a Toahiba G3 vfd? I thing the part number is IV3-PROFIBUS. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom