Modicon Quantum PLC - BUSY CONTROLLER

Syrist

Hello, I'm trying to access a quantum PLC using ProWorx. Network explorer can find it on modbus plus node 12 but it's status reads "BUSY CONTROLLER". It only started to do this after I tried to reset the PLC by turning off the rack and unplugging the battery.

It seems that no matter what I do the PLC always indicates "BUSY CONTROLLER" and I can't download, get online, etc.

Before I unplugged the PLC the status always showed the correct information.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated... thanks.

-Pete

I fixed it by physically removing the PLC and power supply from the rack and leaving it off (with battery unplugged) for a few minutes. Weird.

Similar Topics

I have a backup Processor which is identical to the processor running my plant (140 CPU 652 60). If I load the same project into this backup...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any one know how I can check the status of the Ethernet card NOE77111 status or if there is any communication fault? Thank you!
Replies
Views
Hi, I have new Moodicon PLC CPU 140 652 60 and I want to change the IP address, Subnet mask, and the gateway for this plc using the key pad. The...
Replies
Views
hello, we are using modicon quantum plc and its progrraming software concepr2.2, we have one repeated problem from last many days that our...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon everyone, I am a newbie (even though I am 50!!!) to plc programming, but have been handed an "oportunity" to program a Unity...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom