Allen bradley 1769 High Speed Counter configuration issue

Baila_Shah

Hello all,

In my current project I am using Allen Bradley 1769 High Speed Counter with Compactlogix PLC and IO modules. The High Speed Counter is used to calculate the flow rate by counting the quadrature pulse input from the Flowmec flow transmitters.

My issue at the moment is the configuration of the High Speed Counter. The module creates Input,output and configuration tags but they are so many that I confuse which ones to use.

If anyone of you had a similar situation, can you please give me some advice? Also I would greatly appreciate any information information/study material regarding High Speed Counters. High Speed Counters are my weakest points and really want to get good grasp of them.

Many many thanks in advance šŸ˜Š

Cheers,