KEB Combivert drive to PF700 or 753

remullis

Hello all,

I am working on an old bagger that is giving a EUP fault which is undervoltage and intermittent. Electrical power cycles and gets the drive back going but they say they cant detect any kind of undervoltage issues. <380v for 40ms.

I am looking at changing this drive to a PF700 and was hoping someone could help me interpret the control schem of the current hard wiring and setup the pf700 to do the same.

I'll try to lay out the hard wiring:

1. Drive Fault from EAB drive uses NO contacts to set an Input Bit in PLC. Would I use terminal 11 on AB drive for this wire( Digital Output)? Parameter Set?

2. Drive Zero Speed from EAB drive uses NO contacts back to PLC Input. I am assuming this is "run" status? Would I use term 14 on AB drive for this wire(Digital Output)? Parameter set?

The next are 24vdc plc outputs to drive to control:

EAB Drive
O: 12/01 wires to Programmable input slow. This looks like it uses a preset freq and calls out a speed select. On the AB drive would I setup a Dig In 4 with a speed sel 1. (Term 30?) Parameter set?

O:12/02 does exact as above but calls out a faster speed. For AB would I use Dig In 5 with a speed sel( Term 31?). Parameter Set?

O:12/03 Drive Stop for EAB, What would I use as the stop for on AB drive? parameter set?

O:12/04 drive forward. What to use on the AB drive.
O:12/05 drive rev. " " "

O:12/06 drive enable . Would I use dig input 6 for this on AB?

O:12/07 drive reset. What would I wire to on this for AB. What parameter set?