Time Synching Panel View plus 1000

dhanad

Hi,

Can any body tel me whether the Panel View gets time from PLC or use its Real time clock, if its use its own can we change this time for Time synching purpose?

We are not communicating to PLC but to Panel view only, thru modbus, can we write time and date values using Modbus registers?

We are not communicating to PLC but to Panel view only, thru modbus, can we write time and date values using Modbus registers?

If you can create tags for (any or all of) Month, Day, Year, Hour, Minute, Second, then yes, you can have the PanelView+ sync to those tags (again, under Project, Global Settings).

In other words, if you can display external time/date information on a screen, you can have the PV+ Sync to them.

Similar Topics

I have a production line that contains 3 separate pieces of equipment, let’s call them A, B, and C. Parts are transferred from A to B and then...
Replies
Views
This should be a good one. Within my plc (unitronics V280), I am collecting data, and every 60 seconds, I cache this data to a buffer (11...
Replies
Views
I copied a panel in factory talk HMI for an identical system. The label names are still the same as the original panel but I am trying to change...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom