OPC HDA server and Wonderware InTouch

Hi, sorry for my bad english.
I have OPC server with OPC HDA support, that stored history data of equipment. And I have SCADA Wonderware InTouch 10.1.
The question is: is there any OPC client with OPC HDA support, that can receive this history data from OPC server and then stored it, maybe, to database(MS SQL), or to another type of data storing?

There is no problem to get data from OPC DA server to InTouch, but how can I get data from OPC HDA server to InTouch?

You can look at a Wonderware Historian. Not cheap depending on how many tags you want to historise. Personally i would use Topserver as an IOserver.

You can retrieve the data from the Wonderware Historian using a product Integration Objects software link here via OPC HDA.

We currently use this solution across multiple plants with reliable results.

Greetings,

You may want to verify what your OPC server will support. As a Kepware distributor, KepserverEX offers a local historian plug in for connecting to various Historian clients. I have provided you a link to our KepseverEX local historian plug in page where we have listed the historians supported by Kepware.

http://www.eternity-sales.com/kepware/local_historian.htm

This will give you an idea of some of the historians out there for you to choose from.