The KEEP function (FUN11) on omron plcs

stenhar

Im programing a sequence with 3 pneumatic sylinders at school, can i just use the KEEP function and link it to 1.00 or something instead of doing it like this?:

|start|-|--(1.00)
|1.00 |-|

Yes, but....
Remember you will have to use the opposite status of your stop button to reset the Keep.
Also, look at SET and RSET.
Be sure you learn the concept of latching circuits using a "seal-in" or holding contact, as you will need it in other circuits.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I got a carriage that can move with X and Y axe, each side got their own cylinder so left and right. It doesnt happen very often but...
Replies
Views
Have a remote lift station that uses an Ethernet connection to talk to the building right next to it, and from there it communicates via radio to...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, can anyone help me with FactoryTalk View Studio. I need to use a Global Object that contains VBA Macros in different displays, but it...
Replies
Views
I made a program from scratch for my work. I made it for a micro 830 (2080-L30-48AWB) on CCW (connected components workbench). When I got to down...
Replies
Views
Sorting through years of 'stuff' (that is the polite word). I have industrial catalogues from 1988, is there someone who collects this stuff or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom