Modicon 984 programming

dlblack

I need to program a hi select block that looks at four analog in's and outputs the highest....Can anyone help??? Thanx !!!

Are you thinking of the SEL function (part of the PCFL, Process Control Function Library) that is available in Quantum and 984-685/785 processors?

This function can compare up to 4 values (16 bit word, double precison word, or floating point) and output the highest, lowest or average.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know where can buy software for Modicon 984-685? I am in China. Schneider in USA doesn't ship it to China. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a few coil registers on my Modicon program that I need to put into a 40000 o 30000 registers, because I'm upgrading the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a modicon 984 with proworx 32 that is scaling an analog input, and I need to adjust the scaling. I have new analog input values and %...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to get a machine started that was moved from one location to another. It has a Modicon 984-A131 PLC. I have Schneider Electric...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom