FactoryTalk View SE - Printing Displays

Hello,
I am trying to print a HMI display page. I've attached a .png of the display I am trying to print named "MPM_Print".
I'm using VBA to execute a PrintDisplay command: (See Attached "MPM_Print VBA").

Private Sub PrintPage_Change()
If PrintPage.Value = 1 Then
ExecuteCommand "PrintDisplay MPM_Print"
End If
End Sub

I keep getting the following error:
"The command 'PrintDisplay ' is ignored when issued from the development environment or an HMI Server." (See Attached "MPM_Print Warning")

Any suggestions on how to fix this warning and get the display to print?

Cheers.

MPM_Print VBA.JPG MPM_Print Warning.JPG MPM_Print.JPG

You are running this VBA script on a FTV SE Client right?
RA KB (279647 & 453253) states the command PrintDisplay will not run from Development or SE Server.

/giggle
Ignition has buttons by default to do just this for alarm and trend displays. Print the display, save it to CSV files, Email it...
/Not missing FTView SE/ME AT ALL!

Just as the warning says "The command 'PrintDisplay ' is ignored when issued from the development environment or an HMI Server."
Once I ran the client file and toggled the bit in the PLC to Print the display everything worked! (y)