Flex I/O fault

Phil78

So I am working with this system and I have some remote I/O. its connected with a 1794-AENT. At the end of that rack I have an analog card 1794-IF4I/A. About once every three months I am getting a fault on it.

It seems like the card is some how not recognized anymore. Anyone ever run into this before?

attached a pic of the module info screen

system is running rslogix 5000.

faluts.png

Last edited:
I have nightmares about trying to keep FlexIO racks connected.
Unplug the modules, and re-seat all of the module base interconnects.... they seem to get stupid often with even the slightest vibration.

Similar Topics

So our Powerflex 525's are set up to allow REMOTE operation from PLC through network. But if network is lost we want to be able to run in LOCAL...
Replies
Views
Hello, guys I am having an issue with Pflex 755, when it is stopping the motor, it is going on fault 9 " Transistor Over Temp". Has anyone dealt...
Replies
Views
I recognize that I need to factory reset the drive and that P053 is my ticket. Problem statement: I can't get passed the fault display to get to...
Replies
Views
Hello. We use AB PowerFlex 7000 drives in a pump station. The operator just called to report a fault on one drive: "STATUS: Faulted" "FAULT: DI...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. There is a problem that I have not been able to solve for two weeks. I have a powerflex 753 at my factory, which is responsible...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom